(No. Just because I’m doing blog tags which may be the easiest post to write and take little to no creative effort doesn’t mean that I don’t really have anything to write currently. And just because I didn’t post last week (sorry again guys … *headdesks*) doesn’t mean that … I don’t know. It doesn’t mean something. 😉 But … Yeah. Life is busy currently. So blog tags it is!)
Right. So, I was nominated by the amazing Kellyn Roth at Reveries a … while back (it was this month, at least. 😉 ) when she did … a massive amount of blog tags at once.
Soooo … I’m going to be doing some blog tags!
- Thank the blogger that nominated you (and a link if you’re willing). (Thankee Kell!!!)
- Nominate 5-10 blogs (links too!).
- Answer the 13 questions given, and give the definition of your favorite (or just beautiful) word.
- Ask 13 questions of your own. They must all be about writing, reading, books or book characters. Make them as creative/wacky/selcouth as can be!
- Post the rules and include the award in your post.
nefelibata "cloud-walker"; one who lives in the clouds of their own imagination or dreams, or one who does not obey the conventions of society or art
La Kell’s Questions:
- What fictional character are you in love with and why? Would you marry this fictional character?
Okeee … I … I really don’t know. I think I’m in love with too many fictional characters at the moment and can therefore not think of any. (yes, that does make sense. 😛 ) I … am too young to be thinking of marriage. 😉 *flicks hair over shoulder*
- What fictional character is your BFF and why? Would you displace your BFF in real life for this fictional character or not?
I just realized how hard this tag is … I read too many books! No! This is impossible! *sighs* Eh … BFF … probably … Okay! Let’s do this out of the last ten books I read! That makes it easier! Yeah! Now … what did I even read? *pulls up Goodreads* Okay so … This is weird. XD Maybe Lemony Snicket from All The Wrong Questions Series? Cause he’s cool? Or … no! Okay! So Violet from Ivy Introspective. *snods* Yes, yes. Violet … I can’t explain this but Violet is … I love Violet. Violet is kind of … Idek. But yeah. 😛 She probably … wouldn’t displace my current BFF (who’s my sis. Hiya sis. 😛 ) cause … that’s just hard to do. But I want to be friends with Violet. And Lemony. And … *swirls arms around* Other … people … characters …
- Choose a fictional family to be your own. What place would you play in this family?
Aye … family … I … can’t actually think of any fictional families at the moment. XD I would play the role of … I feel like I’d give them all hugs and force them to work out their stuff and just be … hand them marshmallows and stuff? Idk. Can people do that in fictional families? 😉
- How late have you stayed up reading ‘just one more chapter’ of a book?
Four o’clock in the morning. Shush. Y’know … maybe I’ll skip this one …
- What character do you most resemble from your favorite book/series? Are you likely to do any of the things your favorite character has done?
I resemble … Ugh. I have too many favorites! So naturally my thoughts go extremely blank! *pulls up Goodreads again* Okay … so I’m just going to pick one of the most recent books I’ve read and choose a character from there … 😛
Nyssa Glass! Hang on … no … unfortunately I don’t resemble her at all … she’s too cool … Erm … Margo from Paper Towns! Okay no … same thing there … I really don’t resemble her … Ugh. Maybe … *headdesks* Christina from The Dressmaker’s Secret and Ivy Introspective and everything? I mean … she’s … slightly annoying … but … I don’t know! I don’t even know! XD
- Most embarrassing rant about reading/writing you remember making?
*whistles nonchalantly* Rants about reading/writing? Why would I ever do something like that? 😉
Truth is … most of the rants I make … are about reading/writing … and I make way too many … and like … they’re either all incredibly embarrassing or like … I feel justified to make them sooo … Yep.
- If you could swap places with one author … who would it be and why?
*stares off into the distance* Erm … I wouldn’t actually want to switch places with an author? I mean … I am not nearly as good as writing as they are … and my style is different … and they’re probably on a deadline … and I would fail so miserable. It would be sad. Buuut … maybe like … Jane Austen .. for a while … because then I could live back then. You just wouldn’t get to read Emma or Pride and Prejudice or something because she would have been writing it when I was her and … yeah … XD
- Would you rather have the characters from your favorite book/series come into your world … or enter the world of your favorite book/series?
Oooh. This is hard. I would probably rather enter the book world. Unless it was The Hunger Games world or The Maze Runner world or some world in the middle of like … death. Or … you get the idea.
- Narnia or Lord of the Rings?
Ahhh … Narnia. Yeaahh.
I am guilty to say I have never personally read either of them … I’ve heard all of the Narnia’s out loud several times and probably bits of Lord of the Rings and I’ve watched movies but … yeah …
- Is there any movie adaptation of a book that you actually liked?
Pffffft. No? Actually … The Princess Bride was pretty good … *glares at William Goldman* Even though Goldman is a big fat liar.
Remember the book rant one? Yeah … I have ranted for many hours about Goldman …
- Favorite book review blog (if any)?
Mine? Hang on … I haven’t even reviewed books in ages… Eh … I don’t really have one …
- Ever gotten into a major argument about a book?
*strokes chin* I’d like to say no? But … I have no idea …
- If you could have a book-related superpower (super-speed reading, book-lifting, etc.) what would it be?
Ahh … man. The possibilities are endless … I’d probably go with … speed reading … so that I can actually finish my TBR pile at some point and not die with a thousand books on my nightstand waiting to be read. 😉
- How many books do you tend to read at once?
- Do you like fiction or non-fiction more?
- What’s your favorite genre to write in?
- Do you tend to eat while reading or writing?
- Even though we all know we’re technically not supposed to judge books by their cover, does the visual appeal of a book influence you picking it up at all?
- Would you rather spend a day reading or writing?
- If you met your favorite character from any book (including ones you’ve written) on the street, what would you do?
- Can you read books on the computer?
I ask because I find it very hard … thus making beta-reading difficult because they’re usually on Google docs and … yeah …
- Pick one of your favorites books. Pick on of your favorite characters from that book. Now imagine them as a fruit. Yes, you read that correctly. A fruit. What fruit and character is it?
- If you could have two authors get together and write a crossover book of their books … what books would you want? (e.g. Harry Potter and Percy Jackson or … Pride and Prejudice and The Series of Unfortunate events. Same characters, some … setting. Different plot. But written by the authors.)
- If you could give any author at all one piece of advice what would it be? (E.g. “DON’T KILL HIM! NO! NO DEATH!”)
- Do you prefer to read/write fictional worlds (like … fantasy) or stuff based on the real world (historical fiction or … whatever the one is where it’s now … my brain isn’t working …)?
- What’s the most times you’ve re-read a book?
And I tag… Ugh. Who hasn’t done this yet? XD This was a while ago …
If you haven’t done it and you’d like to you’re tagged?
Annnd … that was only one tag … I would do more but … this post is already longish and … I don’t want to bog you all down with a ton of awards …
So … sorry again for not posting … I seem to have a habit of not doing that now … 😉
Thanks for reading! I hope you have a great day. *hands out brownies* Until later, stay awesome!