‘Ello! I hope you had a fabulous Christmas! I am once again back (after failing at posting again … *coughs* It seems my schedule is now just me failing all the time instead of me actually posting anything … *shrugs* XD Honestly I’m really sorry. Once again … XD Gack. I’m terrible. And I’m actually currently laughing at how terrible I am … this is sad … XD I’ll stop now …) and I have been tagged! *cheers erupt randomly* *briefly wonders if that means one of the Christmas present tags has been stuck on me* *really shouldn’t be writing this right now as I am incredibly weird* *apologies profusely for my weirdness* Right. Anyway. The amazing Kit at *says in Scottish accent cause it sounds awesome* Come Rest Awhile *stops talking in Scottish accent* has tagged me for the Sunshine Blogger Award tag! Yay! *dances around randomly* *is seriously weird right now* *is basically running off the sugar of Christmas candy* *coughs*
Anyway. Let us continue. XD
- Thank the person who tagged you
- Answer their 11 questions
- Tag 11 people
- Give them 11 questions to answer
And onto the questions! *whoots*
- Do you have a pet? If so, describe them.
I do not currently have a pet … *stares off into the distance* I wish for a cat though. Or a unicorn.
2. What’s your favorite type of tree?
Tree …. I have never actually considered this before. *stares off into the distance some more* I like … any trees. But mostly the ones you can climb. 😀
3. What’s your favorite genre to read?
I will honestly read just about any genre on the face of the planet. And … I will read any of these genres with as much joy as the other ones. I am terrible at picking favorites among my babies. 😛
4. What’s your favorite genre to write?
Honestly … basically same answer as the one above? XD I have a terrible, terrible, despicable habit of starting to write basically any book of any genre even if I’ve never written in it before or planned it out or am actually y’know good at writing in this genre … and then this book gets the first couple pages and then sits and dies and collects dust until I unearth it again. *stares off into the distance* Tis sad.
5. If you write, do you prefer to compose on paper or a computer?
Computer. All the way, darling. All the way. See, I have terrible handwriting. And I do not write very quickly. And … it’s just … not good. XD My thoughts tend to go very fast and my fingers can fortunately almost keep up with the speed of my brain so I must type. *strokes computer*
6. How long have you been blogging?
Ehhh … How long have I been blogging? O.o *goes to look this up* Since September. *snods* Yup. So not that long … but it’s been a little bit. And most of that was reviews … and the rest of it was failing at writing posts. *coughs* *shuffles away* *hides somewhere and eats my candy and watches DW and MLP and listens to Hamilton* *which is literally what I’ve been doing recently* *and I’m using asterisks all wrong* *I should not be typing right now* *procrastinates way too much* *snods* *so if you can’t find me I’m probably off somewhere procrastinating and hiding from life …* *snods sadly* *stares off into the distance*
7. Is it snowing, as you answer this?
*goes to look out the window* Nope. It would … technically not be but also technically be in a way if I went outside and threw snow into the air, though … *coughs*
8. What’s your favorite type of music?
The kind … that is noise. Wow. I am … wow. I need to stop. XD Erm … I like a very wide range of music. Honestly … never ask me my favorite of anything. I know nothing. I have no favorites. Why do people ask me to pick out one of something I love? *backs away* *stares off into the distance*
9. Do you knit or crochet?
Oi, yes! I do actually! Want to see? Maybe when I’m writing my rambly posts later I’ll include some of it … *coughs* Anyway. I don’t do either well … but I’m terrible at crocheting. I can knit and purl and I do occasionally, just not that often. It’s a skill I have but a skill I never use … like most of my skills … *stares off into the distance some more*
10. What is a very popular/highly acclaimed book or movie that you just couldn’t like?
Ermmmm … Let’s see. *stares off into the distance* I actually like basically everything. *snods awkwardly* When I first read it … I didn’t enjoy The Maze Runner that much. Because of reasons. Though I loved the movie. And then I didn’t like The Scorch Trial movie that much … and I still haven’t gotten around to The Death Cure so I have no idea. I … wrote a post about this actually. XD You kind find it here if you really want to know.
11. Have you ever had Turkish Delight? (I haven’t, sadly…)
Ahhh. No I haven’t either, Kit. I want to … Turkish Delight … sounds delightful … *smirks* Why … am I talking. XD But seriously. I have wanted to try this stuff for basically all my life. I wish to so very very much. Has anybody actually tried this? Where can you find it? Can you send me some? 😛 XD
And … that’s everything! Once again, thank you for tagging me Kit! That was a ton of fun! Even though … I’m kind of an awkward, weird pineapple running on candy right now and probably shouldn’t be typing a blog post. XD
I tag …
- more people
- that person
- if you’re a person you’re tagged
- Everyone I know has already probably been tagged sooo
- If you wanna do this gopher it
- Even if you’re not a person gopher it
- If you like candy gopher it
- If you like gophers gopher it
*coughs* *slinks away*
And the questions …!
- Are you a gopher?
- Do you like cake?
- Why is Sarah so weird?
- Why is Sarah talking?
- Does Sarah like cake?
- Why is Sarah asking these questions right now?
- Are these real questions?
- Is it true that these aren’t actually real questions?
- What is life?
- Who am I? To condemn this man to slavery … pretend I do not see his agony …
- How does a ragtag immigrant army in need of a shower, somehow defeat a global superpower?
And … now the … *headdesks* actual questions … *coughs* Don’t … use the other questions. Unless you reaaaally want to. XD But … those aren’t the real questions. Here are the real questions … XD
- What type of blogging do you do?
- Do you love Hamilton?
- What one word would you use to describe yourself?
- What’s your favorite season? (Or the year. Not of any TV shows … 😛 )
- What was your favorite part about Christmas this year?
- On a scale of one to ten how much do you currently like your blog’s theme?
- If you could change one thing about what your blog was like from your past, would you?
- Kay, more about the last question. If you’d change something, what would it be?
- What do you like seeing in other peoples’ blogs?
- If you had to have one hairstyle for the rest of your life (this also includes stuff like … length, color, and also style like … ponytails, braids etc.) what would you do? (Yep. Kinda random question … *coughs*)
- Do you prefer reading really long books or really short books?
Right! And! That! Is! All! Yay! Wheeeeee. *coughs* Please … remind me not to write posts late at night after eating unhealthy amounts of candy and also now that I think about it … cookies and … I don’t even know at this point … *coughs* *headdesks*
So. Until later … Farewell my friends! Love you all! Stay awesome!