Hello, all! Aardvark Magazine did the Wisteria Writer’s Challenge, inviting everyone who wanted to do it. So … I wanted to do it! 😛
- Thank the person who nominated you. (*coughs* It was an open nomination but … Thanks Aardvark!)
- Answer the ten questions given
- Add ten (writing or book related) of your own
- Nominate ten people (In you know ten people … :P)
- Are you a plotter (gotta have them outlines), pantser (you write “by the seat of your pants”), or somewhere in between?
I’m either an outlined plotter or a lazy plotter. *snods* (AM I A MAAAAAAAAN OR AM I A MUPPET? *coughs*)
- What’s the most you’ve written in one day?
Er … in November for NaNo I’ve probably written up to maybe 4,000? I … have no idea really. It depends on how much time/inspiration I have, I suppose.
- Do you work on multiple novels at once?, or do you like to concentrate on one at a time?
I … can’t work on multiple novels at once. But I do anyway.*snods*
- What have you written that you’re most proud of?
All my writing stinks. Er … for ideas? Rose. For actual good writing? nothing Probably … A Misadventure in Time-Travel … because … I rewrote it/ actually worked on it instead of just making it a lame first draft. *shrugs* (If you have no idea what either of those books are, don’t feel bad … They’re just first drafts that haven’t really been shown to anybody yet. If you want to know more comment below and I might write a post talking about my writing projects. 😉 )
- If you were to travel to outer space and live there for six months, what three books would you take with you?
The Bible, Pride and Prejudice, and a giant edition of the Keeper of the Lost Cities with all 5 (or 6 … or however many come out …) stuffed inside. (No, that last one doesn’t actually exist right now …)
- Do you prefer your books to be paperback or hardcover? Ebooks or hard copies?
I don’t really have a preferance between paperback and hardcover. I think I might like hardcovers a bit more because they always last longer, I suppose. Definitely hard copies. Ebooks are okay (and let’s face it, cheaper …) but they can never replace a good ol’ hard copy.
- If you could take a trip into a book world, which story would you pick?
Not The Hunger Games … or The Maze Runner … probably … Harry Potter. Otherwise, I’d probably have to choose Pride and Prejudice (because the time period is so awesome), but I couldn’t deal with not having a toothbrush.
- What’s your stance on the topic of writing in/annotating books?
I feel like as long as the copy isn’t like … a one of a kind beautifully illuminated copy you’re good. XD I’ve annotated books before, myself, so I don’t feel like I can be hypocritical here …. I personally prefer to annotate books that are already falling apart but to each his own. As long as it’s not like a special antique and it’s actually yours (no annotating library books! XD) Gopher it!
- If you could pick a book (or series) to be made into a TV show or movie(s), rendered and written gorgeously, of course, what would you choose?
Ah … so many choices … Maybe The Percy Jackson books? Because … we shall not speak of those pitiful disgraces for movies that exist currently.
- How do you feel about fairy tales?
They’re … there? Some of ’em are dark, some of ’em aren’t light. Some of ’em are cool, some of ’em are … bright. They exist for a reason, it was God’s plan. They’re okay, or my name is Dan.
Right! That’s all! Sorry for my randomness … it’s the weekend, what did you expect? 😛
You’re forgetting to do something, you know.
Oh, yes. Drat my inner shoulder angel. (Click the link … click the link … click the link …)
- Are the genres you write similar to the ones you read?
- Where do you usually write?
How much time do you usually spend writing?
- Are you doing anything for NaNo?
- What’s your go-to beverage (tea, coffee, hot chocolate, etc.) when writing?
- Can you write anywhere?
- Can you read anywhere?
- Does what you read effect how write?
- Do you prefer writing in a notebook or on the computer? Why?
- What’s your favorite genre to write? How about to read?
There! That’s all! For real this time.
No … you’re actually still forgetting something…
What? No I’m not! And I seriously don’t know 10 people to tag! They’ve all already done this! *runs away* *runs back* If you’d like to do it, go for it! 😀